Manager, Digital Product Proposition & Innovations
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 19 July 20192019-07-19 2019-09-17 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the top financial services players within our region is currently on an active lookout for a Manager, Digital Product Proposition & Innovations to join its vibrant digital banking team, as part of its bank-wide digital transformation blueprint.
About the Manager, Digital Product Proposition & Innovations Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for turning the bank's existing products into digitally led offerings as well as creating new digital propositions that will meet the bank's customers' needs. This may include but are not limited to new products, services, partnerships, or ecosystems.
- Accountable for the end-to-end customer experience for sales, servicing, and marketing of agreed digital products
- Responsible for alignment of customer experience with other products, channels, and propositions
- Responsible for delivery of agreed products in digital channels that continuously evolve via consumer tests, and learn and quickly develop in commercially successful lines of business or experiences
- Have a clear understanding of customers' needs, market trends and mobile first technologies and define a digital strategy that takes these into consideration
- Responsible for the definition and development of improvement opportunities across customer experience and digitally native capabilities
- Refine customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with marketing, proposition, multichannel, and other key stakeholders
To succeed in this Manager, Digital Product Proposition & Innovations role, you will need to have exceptional understanding of business environments which cuts across online and offline touch points.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree and at least five years' experience in the banking industry
- Sound management skills and good problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of project management, technical knowledge to manage system implementation, enhancement and troubleshoot technical issues
- Possesses good business acumen to drive channel migration and multichannel adoptions in alignment with FIM and TOM
- Awareness of financial regulatory and compliance procedures are required
- Self-starter, well-organised and able to work independently
- Demonstrates attention to detail and sense of urgency to meet required timeline
- Able to cope with pressue and tight deadlines and be change-oriented
- Excellent written and communication skills
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a vibrant team environment, this Manager, Digital Product Proposition & Innovations job is the role for you. You will look forward to being part of a forward-thinking team that values progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C