Manager, Compliance Monitoring
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 19 July 20192019-07-19 2019-09-17 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 116400 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manager, Compliance Monitoring position has just arisen at a local reputable bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in his or her career.
About the Manager, Compliance Monitoring Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to implement the Group Compliance Review strategies and agenda of the Bank to ensure the banking operations are all in compliant with the Group Compliance framework and policies, as well as Bank Negara's (BNM).
- Formulate relevant and inclusive Country Compliance Review schedules on an annual basis
- Execute the Compliance Review tasks in accordance to the Group standards and frameworks
- Ensure all significant issues are identified during the course of the reviews and are appropriately and timely escalated
- Provide periodic Compliance Review progress summary to the relevant Governance Committee(s) in the region/countries accordingly
To succeed in the Manager, Compliance Monitoring role you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels across the group's division, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of five years' managerial experience in a banking and financial institution with sound knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory matters; internal auditors are also encouraged to apply
- Possess good judgement enabling the provision of sound advice in difficult areas of regulation and practice and the proactive management of compliance and regulatory risk
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Possess sound judgement on business practices, regulatory relationship management and reputational risk
- Possess integrity with proven ability to establish relationships and exert influence with regulators and other external stakeholders
This well-known Islamic Bank has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compliance Monitoring Manager role.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C