Salary Market Aligned
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1905450/001
Date posted 27 February 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/research-development 2023-02-27 2023-04-28 pharmaceuticals Klang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established pharmaceutical manufacturer is recruiting for a Formulation Scientist job to perform the formulation of current and/or new products including literature, guidelines, review and compilation. This position directly reports to the Factory Manager.
About the Formulation Scientist Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for the formulation and process development/improvement of existing and new products that include the improvement of analytical test methods.
- Designing and performing formulation trials and process development/improvement of existing and new pharmaceutical products
- Reviewing and approving the stability protocols for new and re-formulated products by monitoring and evaluating the formulation composition
- Developing manufacturing processes for new formulation/re-formulation products and preparing technical documents such as SOPs, product specifications, technical reports and documentations
- Ensuring the formulation processes are complying to the company’s SOP and pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices
- Coordinating and executing pilot run, manufacturing scale up and verification batches according to regulatory requirements
- Supporting technology transfer and manufacturing processes from laboratory to production
- Handling the approval of new and re-formulated products by complying to regulatory authorities
- Driving continuous improvement in practices and systems to enhance efficiency and quality of products
The be successful in this Formulation Scientist role, you will need to have strong formulation experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- PhD/Masters/Degree in Pharmaceutics, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of three years of formulation experience with the pharmaceutical products
- Experience in topical products will be an added advantage
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in product formulation and process development for topical products (creams, ointments, lotions)
- Familiarity with product registrations, Good Laboratory Practices, Good Documentation Practices and Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements
- Experience in Design of Experiment (DoE) and Quality by Design (QbD) tools is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge in pharmaceutical R&D and laboratory work
- Familiarity with pharmacopeial requirements
- Familiarity with working with laboratory and production equipment/instruments
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Good documentation and reporting skills
This international medical services company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of medical expertise. They are very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Formulation Scientist position.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7068
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023A Quality Manager job has become available at a global leader within the consumer world as a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally.