Salary MYR60,000 - MYR90,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1836210/001
Date posted 11 August 2022johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/research-development 2022-08-23 2022-10-10 engineering Malacca MY MYR 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established machine manufacturer is recruiting for a Process Engineer job to be responsible for the overall development process of the machinery production. This position directly reports to the Head of R&D.
About the Process Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be accountable for the research and development process of equipment and machine features improvement as per customer’s requirement.
- Playing an active role in planning important operations in improving overall process equipment and machine features
- Communicating and working across departments to ensure smooth integration of new equipment and products into full production mode
- Assuring the adherence of safety procedures at all times and executing risk assessments according to CE regulations
- Analysing process weaknesses to develop corrective and preventive actions
- Testing and documenting prototype products for functionality, ease-of-use, and longevity
- Documenting and providing training to production personnel to ensure proper SOP are followed
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards and is tracked appropriately
- Presenting product designs to key stake holders such as management, customers or sales teams
- Communicating with suppliers to provide technical support on process requirement and specification in order to select and purchase the right parts
To succeed in this Process Engineer role, you will need to possess an innovative mind set to develop new insights into organisation improving solutions.
- Degree/diploma in Engineering
- Five years of experience in machine manufacturing and semiconductor industry
- Excellent computer literacy skills (MS-Office and MS-Project)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in engineering tools such as FMEA, DOE, SPC, QFD, Q mapping, etc.
- Organised, analytical minded, capable to work well across functional groups, creative and independent
The company has evolved from when they first started operations over 20 years ago. Now a strong regional brand, the company is expanding the operations to develop more innovative products that are gaining popularity on the global front.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Process Engineer role is right for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MasaiDate posted: 12 September 2022A leading beverage manufacturing company is recruiting for an Automation Engineer job to be responsible for supporting engineering-related tasks including CAPEX projects, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting, project management and providing guidance to workers within the plant. This role reports to the Engineering Manager.