NPD Project Manager
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref 1820240/001
Date posted 28 June 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/research-development 2022-07-14 2022-08-27 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established food manufacturing company is looking for a NPD Project Manager to lead the renovation and innovation projects delivery to market till project closure.
About the NPD Project Manager Role:
In this position, you will take ownership as the project lead to manage multiple multidisciplinary regional project teams in parallel consisting of Marketing, Finance, R&D, Procurement, Engineering and Production.
- Lead project delivery team which consists of multidisciplinary core team members
- Drive overall quality of growth projects’ delivery
- Drive communication and align key stakeholders among the business unit, R&D and operations team
- Translate the growth opportunity which may originate from either marketing or commercial team into a clear and concise project brief and planning
- Develop overall project plan, follow-thorough with the management of the project resources, budget and deviations
- Identify project risks, manage and mitigate project risks
- Drive project reviews and manage project decision making stages throughout the project lifecycle
To succeed in the NPD Project Manager role, you will need to have a strong stakeholder management capability and the tenacity to successfully push through obstacles to ensure project delivery.
- Tertiary qualification in food science or manufacturing field of studies
- 8 to 12 years of NPD (project management) working experience in food industry from product concept to commercialisation stage
- A self-starter, assertive, possess good follow-through and a positive outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to foster teamwork
- Able to manage regional stakeholders in a matrix organisation
- Strong leadership, influential and possess a high commitment level
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company is renowned globally for producing high quality consumer products. They are market leaders for their product category and are poised to reaffirm their strong branding through continuous product innovation.
If you are a NPD program launch professional who is seeking a challenging role to take your career to the next level, this is the opportunity for you. You will be part of a progressive team that is poised to breaking new grounds in the industry.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2303 7063 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 15 August 2022One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies that has global recognition and is well known to individuals all over the world is seeking a Maintenance Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives as part of a major plant revamp project in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. In this job, you will report directly to the Plant Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KaparDate posted: 08 August 2022A leading steel solutions provider company is seeking an Engineering & Maintenance Manager to lead to strategise the maintenance programmes to achieve optimal equipment utilisation and improve reliability. In this job, you will report directly to the VP Manufacturing.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Negeri SembilanDate posted: 05 August 2022A reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Utilities Manager to manage the operations of industrial services. In this job, you will report to the Engineering Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 July 2022A global industrial parts company is seeking an Operations & Commercial Manager to oversee the assembly platform, order management, supply chain, warehousing and service operations departments. In this job, you will report to the Regional Sales Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 July 2022A leading renewable energy firm is recruiting for an AD, Operation and Maintenance job to lead the operations, maintenance, and project management. This position reports directly to the Managing Director.