Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1802190/001
Date posted 13 May 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/research-development 2022-05-26 2022-07-12 fmcg Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established FMCG company is seeking a Packaging Manager. In this job, yo will manage a team in identifying and implementing opportunities for innovation and renovations, quality improvement, and cost savings.
About the Packaging Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for carrying out packaging development from conception to product launch based on assigned projects.
- Lead and support new packaging development projects supporting NPD requirements
- Define objectives for packaging-related studies and ensure that the results from the studies are systematically documented
- Review and approve the final packaging specifications, and QC standards for primary, secondary, and tertiary packaging
- Ensure accuracy of final packaging reference
- Support customer product compliant investigation related to packaging
- Support production troubleshooting and new packaging trial runs
- Maintain a robust and competitive library for packaging
- Ensure compliance to the packaging development SOP and other related SOP. Comply with GMP standard requirements
- Support intercompany collaboration in packaging development matters
- Evaluate new and existing packaging supplier and their technical capabilities
- Work closely with stakeholders such as production, marketing, operation, and product development team in packaging development
- Manage and train the packaging team with the right competencies
- Manage the project priorities and ensure that the manpower resource is sufficient to support the new packaging development activities
To succeed in the Packaging Manager role, you must have prior experience in packaging development within the FMCG industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in packaging, structural/mechanical engineering or material science
- At least five years' experience in packaging development from conception to commercialisation
- Extensive packaging research test experience in structural design analysis, DOE, materials analysis and/or application test
- Knowledge in Solidworks, AutoCAD, Autodesk or any engineering drawing software is an advantage
- Project management experience, able to set priorities, inquisitive, innovative, resourceful, strong in perseverance and adaptability, an eye for detail
- Positive attitude, independent, proactive, ready to coach, open to new ideas
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Packaging Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at +603 2303 7020.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 27 June 2022A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer. In this job, you will oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensure high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 08 May 2022A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer. In this job, you will oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensure high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 06 May 2022A leading edible oil manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant Production Manager job to be responsible for daily production operations. This role reports directly to the Head of Production.