Technical Services Manager (Pest Management)
Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 science-and-research Shah Alam MY MYR 10000 17000 17000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in pest management solutions for the agricultural and commercial sector is looking for a Technical Services Manager to provide product application related technical support to customers within the SEA region.
About the Technical Services Manager (Pest Management) Role:
In this Technical Services Manager position, you will oversee product queries, develop product demonstration protocol and assist the commercial team in preparing product presentation packages.
- Provide technical advice related to product application to customers
- Address product complaints and support product demonstration trials
- Optimise service offerings as well as service programmes
- Organise seminars, product technical trainings and presentations for customers and distributors on product applications
- Provide support on regulatory aspects to address queries from authority bodies
- Build strong relationships with customers and provide technical insights with customer visits
- Document customer requests for further review and analysis
- Liaise with commercial team to assess customer needs and identify business opportunities
- Provide leading technology solutions to customers
- Develop appropriate technical strategies to remain competitive and to increase market share
To succeed in the Technical Services Manager role, you will need to have a successful track record of technical service or commercial application of pest management products.
- Tertiary qualification in Entomology or relevant field of study
- 5 - 12 years of technical or product application experience in pest management service industry
- Prior experience in customer liaison related to technical matters
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good leadership, commercial acumen and customer focus
- Willingness to travel within Southeast Asia
This company is one of the key suppliers of pest management solutions and is known to be one of the forerunners in their industry.
If you are someone who has a keen interest to take your career forward with a company that invests in innovation, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a progressive team.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C