Packaging Development Engineer
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 24 February 2019 2019-02-242019-04-25 fmcg Selangor MY MYR 48000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A Packaging Development Engineer job has just arisen at a leading personal care product manufacturer. The role will carry out packaging design and process validation and reports to the R&D Manager.
About the Packaging Development Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for carrying out packaging development from conception to product launch based on assigned projects.
- Packaging design and conduct process validation
- Execute new standard packaging adoption, promotion campaign, banding promotion, new design for packaging development
- Establish laboratory testing procedures, product and raw material specifications in line with the formulation requirements along with recommending improvements to packaging specifications
- Analyse packaging to provide testing and to qualify new packaging to support and protect the consumer goods throughout the entire logistic system
- Providing technical support to production whenever there is bulk deviation, and advise the team accordingly on action points with management approval
- Drive research study and technical progression in new system for packaging based on the latest science and technology
- Maintain a good document control system for all research data or information generated in the form of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Work Instruction (WI) and any other research study
To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience in packaging development within the FMCG industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging, Structural/Mechanical engineering or in Material Science
- At least five years' experience in packaging development from conception to launch in FMCG
- Extensive packaging research test experience in structural design analysis, DOE, Material analysis and/or application test
- Knowledge in Solidworks, Autocard, Autodesk or any engineering drawing software would be an added advantage
- Project management, Priority Setting, Inquisitive, Perseverance, Innovation, Adaptability, Eye for details, Resourceful, Decision making
- Positive attitude, Independent, Proactive, Ready to coach, Open to new ideas
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Packaging Development Engineer role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C