Application Specialist (SEA)
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A leading food ingredients innovator is looking for an Application Specialist (SEA) who will be the focal point of contact for customers and oversee technical matters related to products, processes, specifications and certifications. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Application Specialist (SEA) Role:
In this Application Specialist (SEA) position, you will be driving all efforts to resolve engineering and maintenance issues to achieve operations targets and support continuous improvement projects.
- Provide technical advise to customer on application projects
- Optimise service offerings and manage technology as well as service programs
- Organise seminars, training and presentations for customers on applications and new product development
- Promote sharing of best practices with the commercial teams
- Build strong relationships with customers and provide technical insights with customer visits
- Document customer requests for further review and analysis
- Liaise with commercial team to assess customer needs and identify business opportunity
- Support the planning and execution of innovation based growth
- Convert customer requirements and projects into commercial sales
- Support customer in product development
To succeed in the Application Specialist (SEA) role, you will need to have a successful track record of technical services or commercial application of ingredients for the food manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Food Technology or relevant field of study
- Five to eight years' application experience in food ingredient industry
- Prior experience in customer liaison related to technical matters
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good leadership, commercial acumen and customer focus
- Willingness to travel within South East Asia Region
This company is one of the key suppliers of food ingredients to the food manufacturing industries with a presence in over 50 countries.
If you are someone who has a keen interest to take your career forward with a company that invests in innovation, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a progressive team.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125