Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading beauty product manufacturer is looking for a R&D Chemist to carry out product development, process design and process validation. This position reports to Senior R&D Manager.
About the R&D Chemist Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for carrying out product development work based on assigned projects.
- Responsible for process design and conduct process validation
- Establishing manufacturing procedure, product and raw material specification in line with the formulation requirement
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure smooth project execution
- Providing technical support to production whenever there is bulk deviation, and advise the team accordingly on action points with management approval
- Responsible for product formula development and innovation in compliance with company’s quality standard in terms of safety profile, stability and performance
- To drive research study and technical progression in new system for personal care or related category based on the latest science and technology
- Responsible for maintaining a good document control system for all research data or information generated in the form of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Work Instruction (WI) and any other research study
- Responsible for maintenance of product development laboratory
- Responsible to maintain a good document control system for formulation and other technical information
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience in R&D inventing, developing and implementing new products, preferably in the personal care industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Chemistry/Oleo Chemistry/Colloid Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Biochemistry/Cosmetic Science
- 2nd Class Upper with CGPA >3.30
- Three years of experience in R&D personal care, Cosmetic, Skincare, Haircare
- Good fundamentals in ISO 9001 and its principles
- Experience in Formulation or development experience in cosmetic field
- Knowledge in the R&D Product Realization Process and ability to risk assess the process
- Project management, Priority Setting, Inquisitive, Perseverance, Innovation, Adaptability, Eye for details, Resourceful, Decision making
- Positive attitude, Independent, Proactive, Ready to coach, Open to new ideas
- Fresh graduates of MSc in Colloid Chemistry, Cosmetic Science are also encouraged to apply
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Product Innovation & Development Chemist role.
Apply today via email at email@example.com or call me at 03-603 2380 8716.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125