Product Development Manager
Salary MYR86,000 - MYR95,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-12 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-renown FMCG manufacturer is looking for a Product Development Manager to manage and deliver product development initiatives within the Asia Pacific region. This position reports to the Head of Product Development.
About the Product Development Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible in supporting consumer relevant product portfolio strategies and dynamic marketing cycle plans by driving innovation, quality and continuous improvements.
- Managing the end-to-end process for the assigned product development projects and initiatives which includes resource management, quality management and compliance to the regulatory standards
- Managing and maintenance of all relevant systems related to product development initiatives and projects
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of the development projects against the agreed targets
- Tracking and monitoring the budget for development activities within the assigned responsibilities and projects
- Leading and managing the assigned product development initiatives (innovation, continuous improvement, regulatory, etc.) based on cycle plans to include consumer preferences, brand strategy portfolio/brand codes, and regulatory compliance requirements
- Promoting and integrating ways of working within the development portfolios and teams
- Developing and managing key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
To be successful in this role, you must have product development experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Science, Engineering, Agriculture or related field of study
- Minimum five years' product development experience, ideally within the tobacco industry
- Good understanding of consumers
- Good problem-solving skills using root-cause analysis
- Proven track record in providing strategic direction, planning and establishing priorities that ensure an effective work structure which maximises productivity and achieves goals
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Open to smoking for sensory testing purposes
This company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the globe, being the market leader in their product category.
This is a very challenging Product Development Manager role that will be expected to meet the demands involved in developing the business across the Asia Pacific region. If you have a proven track record of strong product development experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125