Associate Principle Chemist
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A market leading personal care product manufacturer is looking for an Associate Principle Chemist to carry out product development, process design and process validation. This position reports to Head of R&D.
About the Associate Principle Chemist Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for carrying out formulation, application, technical support and new product development work based on assigned projects.
- Carrying out new product development work and developing experiment protocols with comprehensive study design
- Responsible for process design and conduct process validation
- Ensuring product formulation comply to company’s quality standard, safety assurance, intended product performance and stability
- Establishing manufacturing procedure, product and raw material specification in line with the formulation requirement
- Proactively initiating study projects on raw materials or system development to advance the category
- Leading and driving projects independently with minimal supervision
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure smooth project execution
- Providing technical support to production whenever there is bulk deviation, and advise the team accordingly on action points with management approval
- Responsible to maintaining a good document control system for formulation and other technical information
To be successful in this Associate Principle Chemist role, you must have seven years' of personal care product formulation development experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Biochemistry/Cosmetic Science/Oleo Chemistry/Cosmetic Science
- Min seven years' of R&D experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- 2nd Class Upper with CGPA >3.30
- Prior formulation experience in personal care, cosmetic, skincare, haircare, etc.
- Well-updated with the most recent FMCG market trends
- Good project management, priority setting, inquisitive, perseverance, innovation, adaptability, eye for details, resourceful and decision making skills
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards, and is known to have one of the best R&D labs in the entire region.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Associate Principle Chemist role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125