Consultant Benny Tan
Date posted 29 December 2016
An exciting Laboratory Manager role has become available at one of the leading manufacturing organisations in the medical and nursing (services) industries based in Kedah. Reporting directly to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, this is a role for an individual who is a subject-matter expert in their field.
About the Laboratory Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure customers receive the highest standard of service they have come to expect from a reputable company like theirs.
- Accountable for the release of processed products and ensure that they meet/ surpass the given standards
- Manage the laboratory facilities to the highest levels of international standards and adhering to the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Carry out laboratory and product validation exercise and document them in a timely manner.
- Maintain on a continual basis all lab records including training and calibrations.
- Assist in staff training and all audits.
- Tertiary qualification from a reputable university in one of the following fields: microbiology, biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years in a lab management role and possess chemistry testing skills.
- Comfortable in initiating ideas within a controlled environment, whilst maintaining excellent customer service and good working relationships.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and is able to lead and work to consistent standards, independently of others.
- A high desire for accuracy and attention to detail even when working to tight deadlines.
- Able to work proactively and plan, organise and manage own workload.
- Strong communication skills and able to deal professionally with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to coach and mentor staff.
This organisation is a renowned global leader in the medical sector, providing first-to-market products and industry-leading services to hundreds of customers around the world.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Laboratory Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125