Salary attractive package
Consultant Venessa Soon
Date posted 29 August 2016
An exciting R&D Engineer job has just become available at one of the leading MNC manufacturing and production organisation based in Ipoh, Perak. Reporting directly to Head of Department , this is a role for a engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the R&D Engineer role
In this business critical role you will be responsible to build prototypes, devices and systems for testing and setup.
- Develop product specification with the team members.
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements and applying usability procedure and principles for medical devices (active device-ME equipment) to meet the requirements of IEC 60601and ISO 13485.
- Ensure the design of the ME equipment fulfilling Risk Management of ISO 14971 during designing stage.
- Design testing procedures and coordinate testing-conduct test, document results and develop presentation of results.
- Conduct and participate in technical reviews of specifications (as per latest IEC 60601 requirements) and designs.
- Ensure devices are reliable and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
- Discuss and solving problems with manufacturing departments, suppliers and customers.
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, efficiency, safety and time constraints.
To succeed in the R&D Engineer job, you must be able to work independently to design and define the technical specification and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering/Water Technology or a recognized Diploma with vast experience in R & D environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of related working experience or strong experience for Diploma holder.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad or Solidworks CAD Software.
- Able to travel within Malaysia states frequently.
- Strong project management skills.
This international manufacturer needs no introduction to recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting R&D Engineer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125