Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1912440/001
Date posted 11 March 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/quality-assurance 2023-03-11 2023-05-10 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Quality Manager job has become available at a global leader within the consumer world as a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally.
About the Quality Manager Role:
In this Quality Manager role, you will be responsible for ensuring product compliance to company standards and manage lab services.
- Develop quality plans such as testing methods, test frequency, and other operating procedures in alignment with the company’s requirements
- Plan, lead and provide strategic direction to ensure that quality of products conform to the company set standards and specifications
- Manage resources such as manpower, budget, equipment, and consumables to achieve department and plant goals
- Conduct studies on new testing procedures, alternative raw materials, modify packaging materials, new products, processes and systems
- Ensure that corrective action plan on audit non-compliances are followed up and actioned on
- Provide lab services and process related quality control
- Establish batch sampling and testing plan for production
- Be responsible for timely and accurate assessment, verification and reporting of all analysis at the laboratory
- Maintain laboratory supplies inventory by stock checking, planning needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Conduct evaluation and provide recommendations for laboratory purchase
- Prepare annual CAPEX and OPEX budget for laboratory sections
- Lead plant sensory programme according to the set requirements
- Ensure plant compliance to all internal and external regulations and requirements
To succeed in the Quality Manager role, you will need to have solid experience in laboratory operations and quality control in an FMCG company.
- Tertiary qualification in chemistry, food science, food technology or a related field of study
- At least six years of experience in the quality department, focusing on quality control
- Experienced in managing a team
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 Quality Management Systems
- High accountability and ownership to drive closure of action items
- Able to lead changes, a self-starter and able to inspire others
- Highly organised, process driven and analytical in problem solving
- A positive approach, self-motivated, a team player and possesses a high level of integrity
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This leading FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on progression and innovation. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with a great opportunity to progress in your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality Manager position.
Apply today or email me to JitHow.Chan@robertwalters.com.my discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7020
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 27 February 2023An established pharmaceutical manufacturer is recruiting for a Formulation Scientist job to perform the formulation of current and/or new products including literature, guidelines, review and compilation. This position directly reports to the Factory Manager.