Salary MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1850240/001
Date posted 26 February 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/quality-assurance 2023-02-26 2023-04-27 pharmaceuticals Port Klang Port Klang MY MYR 108000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established pharmaceutical manufacturer is recruiting for a QA Manager job to manage the QA department and ensures effective QA operations. This position directly reports to the Head of Quality Management.
About the QA Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for setting the QA compliance objectives and ensuring that the targets are achieved.
- Monitoring QA operations and ensuring proper implementation of quality management system
- Driving continuous improvement of QA activities by reviewing manufacturing procedures, SOPs, and undertaking corrective actions to resolve any issues
- Reviewing and approving all the incoming raw materials and finished products in accordance with GMP and other regulations before releasing for sales
- Ensuring all necessary QC checks are performed for both incoming material and outgoing products
- Bringing together staffs of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree to comprehensive quality procedures
- Setting up and maintaining the controls and documentation of procedures
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation, considering the application of environmental, health and safety standards
- Maintaining well-trained and highly-skilled talents in the QA team
- Liaising with the customer’s auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective and compliance with customers’ specifications
- Implementing and monitoring Quality related KPIs across the QA department
To succeed in this QA Manager role, you will need to demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills, and be able to work cross-functionally with all other departments both internally and externally.
- Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of eight years of quality experience in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, OTC, and healthcare-related industries
- Strong in pharmaceutical GMP requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
This international medical services company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of medical expertise. They are very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting QA Manager position.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7068
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 March 2023One of the world’s largest glove manufacturers is recruiting for an AM, Sustainability (Social Compliance) job to implement better social compliance practices within the manufacturing plant. This role reports to the Head of Sustainability.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 March 2023A renowned retail organisation is recruiting for an Assistant Sustainability Manager job to develop and implement the social, environmental, and economic sustainability policies. This position reports to the Head of Sustainability.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 February 2023A leading heavy equipment supplier is looking for a Strategy & Business Transformation Lead to plan, strategise and drive an exciting transformation programme across the organisation. In this job, you will report to the General Manager.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 March 2023A leading smart energy solutions company is seeking a Project Manager. In this job, you will be responsible for the project implementation scheme and planning, coordination, and solving various problems with production, technology, sales department, and customers during the project implementation.
Salary: MYR91,000 - MYR117,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023An established global food manufacturer is recruiting for a Process Engineer job to handle end-to-end process related project management, managing projects from concept to commissioning. The successful candidate will integrate the process equipment with facilities and utilities. This position reports to the Project Manager.