Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1875620/001
Date posted 25 November 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/quality-assurance 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 chemicals Seremban MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading chemical products manufacturer is seeking a Quality Manager to provide leadership in areas of quality and manage change control processes and risk assessments to bring the company to the next level. This job reports directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
About the Quality Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading all implementation of quality systems and improvement initiatives in line with the dynamic movement of both the company and market requirements.
- Maintaining and improving quality system ensuring the consistency and compliance on product quality and supplying the products that meet or exceed the regulation and customer expectations
- Ensuring the planning, implementation, control and monitor for the management of Quality Assurance/Quality Control activities
- Monitoring and ensuring the continuous improvement on product quality and quality system as per the requirements of ISO and HACCP, ensuring the highest performance during normal operations, internal audits, third-party inspections and certification processes
- Providing technical support and services, addressing quality issues, and managing internal corrective and preventive actions for continual improvement
- Issuing customer specifications, revise finished product specifications and ensuring information is correct, updated and organised for easy access, tracking and auditing
- Continually reviewing to improve laboratory system standard and operating procedures
- Ensuring that the product measurement systems meet customer requirements
- Ensuring that the quality of raw materials, finished goods and in-process products are within the specifications
- Being responsible for supplier development and evaluation programme with the aim to permanently monitor, control and improve the quality status of raw material and finished goods, initiating corrective action whenever an improvement plan is needed
- Developing and enhancing techniques and procedure for inspecting and testing to recommend modifications in products and standards and analysis of customer complaints
- Working closely with the operations team on troubleshooting of product quality issues and process control optimisation
- Communicating with external parties such as suppliers, local authorities, statutory and regulatory authorities or other organisation that have an impact to food and feed safety
- Ensuring compliance to Health, Safety and Environment for safe work environment which include requirements of ISO 9002, 14000 and HACCP
To succeed in this Quality Manager role, you must have prior quality management experience within the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary education in Polymer, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing or a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years’ quality management experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in the chemical industry with a minimum of five years of managerial experience
- Familiar with the production of polymer/rubber/compound/plastic end-products
- Knowledge on Analytical Equipment (HPLC, GC, DSC, FTIR, etc.)
- Knowledge in ISO 9002, ISO 14001 and HACCP
- Self-starter, independent and able to work under minimal supervision
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
This international organisation is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this integral Senior Production Manager role.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR78,000 - MYR117,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 13 November 2022A leading FMCG manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant Continuous Improvement Manager to be responsible for the overall process improvement of the production lines. This position reports to the Continuous Improvement Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting CSR Manager job has just become available at one of the major air conditioning manufacturers. Reporting directly to the Head of Comms, this is a role for a passionate individual enhancing company image in compliance to Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) best practices.