Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1838330/001
Date posted 11 August 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/quality-assurance 2022-08-11 2022-10-10 food-manufacturing Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A regional food and beverage manufacturer is recruiting for a QA Manager job based in Selangor, Malaysia. Reporting to the QA Director, this role has the opportunity to be involved in the entire process of obtaining new certification.
About the QA Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating overall systems and compliance to ensure that the global food safety standards and requirements are adhered to, and lead the company in obtaining FSSC 22000 certification.
- Organise and manage the quality assurance department to ensure that quality of products comply with relevant regulations
- Manage all quality issues including investigation and resolution of customer complaints in a timely manner
- Work with materials management to manage the vendor quality management system
- Review quality reports and microbiological results of raw materials and finished products
- Conduct plant inspections to ensure compliance to SOP
- Coordinate and communicate with local authorities on compliance
- Responsible for maintaining plant HACCP and GMP certifications, and in obtaining FSSC 22000 certification
To succeed in this QA Manager role, you must have prior quality assurance experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science/Food Technology/Microbiology or relevant discipline
- Minimum of eight years' work experience in QA, preferably from the FMCG industry
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical approach to solving problems
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, management and collaborative skills
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This organisation is a trusted brand in producing high quality food products. The company is all set for the next phase of growth.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this QA Manager is the role for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org/call me at 03 2303 7020 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 26 September 2022An established bakery ingredients manufacturer is looking for a Technical Support Manager to lead and provide technical advice and support regarding company products, solutions and their applications - including resolving specific technical problems. In this job, you will report directly to the Regional Industrial Sales Manager.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 15 September 2022An engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company is currently recruiting for a O&G Project Engineer job to control project quality, schedule and budget while supervising and monitoring construction sites along with the Construction Manager.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 15 September 2022A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer. In this job, you will oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensure high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 12 August 2022An established machine manufacturer is recruiting for a Project Manager job to drive project commitment in terms of delivery time, cost, quality and customer requirements. This position directly reports to the Group Manager.