Assistant QA Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1834840/001
Date posted 11 August 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/quality-assurance 2022-08-11 2022-10-10 fmcg Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well known beverage manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant QA Manager job to oversee operations of the Quality Assurance Department, and efficient managing all quality aspects of the products while ensuring compliance with safety and health code regulation.
About the Assistant QA Manager Role:
In this position, you will ensure that product safety standards are managed, and group legal and technical policies are implemented in a way that protects customers and avoids legal action and reputation damage.
- Providing technical and regulatory expertise to ensure that plant operate legally and in line with the best practices
- Ensuring the implementation of group product safety policies, procedures for product development, distribution quality assurance
- Liaising with other departments such as R&D, Engineering and Production for new product launch and ensuring products compliance with safety standard
- Implementing the standardisation of Production and Quality Assurance System
- Developing and leading a high performing team
- Assisting in the investigation and corrective action implementation raised by local authorities
To succeed in this Assistant QA Manager role, you will need to have at least five years of quality management experience within a beverage manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Food Science/Technology or related field of study
- Postgraduate qualifications in food safety, including HACCP and Risk Management
- Minimum of five years’ working experience handling quality assurance within a food manufacturing industry, preferably a beverage manufacturer
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company has a strong reputation as one of the largest food manufacturers in Malaysia.
They plan to maintain their superior quality and impressive market share by seeking for high calibre talents to join their team in a Assistant QA Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com/call me at 03 2303 7020 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR69,000 - MYR86,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 15 September 2022An established global food manufacturer is seeking a Project Engineer to handle end-to-end project management of varied projects across the manufacturing operation, managing projects from concept to commissioning within a varied manufacturing environment such as process, packing or facilities and utilities. In this job, you will report to the Engineering Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Access Control Solutions Manager job has just opened up at a global access control systems firm based in Malaysia. You will be responsible for providing presales technical knowledge and presentations to account managers on how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements to develop customer relations.