Assistant Quality Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1817230/001
Date posted 20 June 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/quality-assurance 2022-06-23 2022-08-19 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading cosmetics manufacturing company is seeking an Assistant Quality Manager. In this job, you will report to the Quality Manager.
About the Assistant Quality Manager Role:
In this position, you will promote quality and GMP within the organisation through awareness program and quality training. The Assistant Quality Manager will also be managing the customer complaints and evaluate quality beyond the factory to recommend quality improvement activities.
- Foster quality improvement culture within the organisation
- Manage the identification, implementation and overall execution of organisation’s quality programme
- Instil awareness of the quality programme within the organisation and externally to relevant stakeholders
- Communicate with cross-functional teams on resolution of consumer complaints and other issues
- Monitor of incoming raw material to ensure that inspection has been done before being transferred to production
- Ensure all finished products released to customers comply with internal standards or specific customer requirements
- Ensure a robust quality management system, that documents are available during external audits
- Ensure the quality of production process of goods or products are met the quality standards as per standard and customer requirements
- Work closely with R&D team to align on product specifications, ensuring that they are approved by customers
- Test trial batch and packaging materials according to production process compatibility for new product development
- Ensure safety practices are followed at all times at the workplace (factory and warehouse)
- Monitor company's pest control schedule
- GMP training, Halal procedures, regulatory compliance, product equipment calibration and also product development testing to all productions and operation related employees so that they are aware of the requirements towards the company mission and vision
- Ensure and monitor the company schedule waste products to be kept updated and recorded daily for future reference
To be successful in this role, you must have tertiary qualifications in chemistry or a relevant field of study.
- Five years’ work experience in a quality role within food manufacturing industry
- Strong troubleshooting skills, good leadership skills, interpersonal skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Good knowledge in interpreting chemical and microbiology data
- Experienced in auditing and pest control management
- Strong in ISO 9001, SMETA, FCCA, CTPAT, Halal, Poison Act, GMP, and HACCP requirements
This company is renowned globally for producing high quality consumer products. They are one of the market leaders for their product category and are poised to reaffirm their strong branding through continuous product innovation.
If you are someone who is seeking career development and possesses good follow-through, this Assistant Quality Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or drop me an email at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C