Senior Equipment Engineer (AOI)
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 engineering Kedah Kulim MY 09000 MYR 48000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Equipment Engineer (AOI) job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firm based in Kulim. Reporting directly to the Equipment Maintenance Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is well versed in the operation and maintenance of AOI equipment.
About the Senior Equipment Engineer (AOI) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Equipment Engineer (AOI) will play a key role in the engineering team continued development and success.
- Detect AOI for new product introduction/development and product sustain manufacturing activities
- Plan, create and ensure the necessary AOI program and process documents are completed and updated in time for production
- Plan and provide necessary SPI/AOI programs and technical support of new product introduction
- Monitor the SPI/AOI inspection/detection windows and modify whenever necessary to increase machine capability and quality
- Maintain and upgrade machine capability timely via engineering benchmarking projects
- Maintain and improve machine uptime through effective preventive maintenance
- Check and monitor machine performance on set interval
- Spare part management and inventory control
- Design and fabrication of parts and jigs
- Review progress of machinery improvement activities and compare against schedule
- Discuss productivity issues with Process Engineer and production on a regular basis
To succeed in this Senior Equipment Engineer (AOI) role, you must possess a minimum of three years' experience in equipment and process experience for AOI and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Science, Mechanical/Chemical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Electrical/Chemistry/ Physics/Photonics/Automation, or equivalent
- Minimum of three years' working experience in multinational company, preferably in semiconductor test or automated inspection
- Knowledgeable in programming language will be the value added
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Senior Equipment Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C