Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Cayton Khoo
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 engineering Perak Ipoh MY 31400 MYR 84000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting QA Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a manager who is well-versed in quality functions in the construction materials manufacturing industry.
About the QA Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the QA Manager will play a key role in the quality team's continued development and success.
- Implement and maintain the company's quality management system and ensure its compliance to MS ISO 9000 Standard
- Perform quality control functions to ensure products conform to specifications and meet customer requirements
- Monitor product strength and physical rejects and collate results for trending purpose and discuss with production and R&D for improvement to reduce cost
- Decide on acceptance of marginal quality products
- Responsible for the continued availability of competent manpower in the department by selection, appraisal, training and motivating of subordinates
- Risk management and safety and ensure implementation of the ongoing management system
- Ensure HIRADC, safe operating procedure (SOP) and safe work procedure (SWP) on safety and health are implemented in the department
- Good housekeeping and safety awareness in the department
- Effective implementation of 5S at QC department by providing training to the staff
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 12 years years of work experience in construction materials manufacturing or related field.
- At least a diploma/bachelor’s degree in any field
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in a manufacturing and production environment
- Minimum of seven years' experience in quality assurance
- Exposure to end-to-end quality functions including SQE, IQA, IPQA and OQA in construction materials manufacturing field
- Exposure to quality engineering tools and techniques
- Exposure to ISO9001 is highly preferred
This company is much more than a manufacturing plant and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive QA Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C