Associate QA Manager
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-14 manufacturing-and-production Kulim MY MYR 100000 144000 144000 YEAR Becton Dickinson (Formerly known as Bard Sdn Bhd) https://www.bd.com/en-my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/bd.gif
An exciting Associate QA Manager has just become available at an established global medical technology company, Becton Dickson (BD). Located in Kulim, Kedah, BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and healthcare worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories.
About the Associate QA Manager Role:
The key purpose of this Associate QA Manager role is to plan, organise, coordinate and lead projects relating to process, manufacturing and quality to support the requirements of the quality assurance system.
- Overall management of complaints and compliance activities, which includes document control system and managing in-process review division DOP to include mandatory procedures into BOPs, quality system from assembly until packaging
- Write and update procedures to incorporate mandatory requirements
- Management and control of request for waivers, change requests and annual BOP review
- Compilation and retention of all device history records in a timely manner
- Overall management of incoming activities which includes incoming material acceptance, maintenance of components part numbers, development and issuance of component specifications, review and trending of vendor’s performance, vendor audits and maintenance of the certified supplier programme
- Conduct internal quality assurance audit and coordinate corrective actions and closure for internal and external audits performed on the facility
- Provide periodic reports on complaints, document control and compliance status to the management for management review meetings
- Perform continuous quality control evaluation and trend analysis on product quality issues, resolve quality problems and initiate corrective action with other departments as required
- Design reporting systems, which provide visibility of quality costs and provides leadership in reporting implementation, trend analysis and corrective action to reverse adverse quality cost trends
- Lead a quality staff to ensure proper implementation and maintenance of a quality system in compliance with the quality system regulation, ISO 13485:2003, national and international standards, product specifications and corporate, divisional and internal policies and procedures
To succeed in this Associate QA Manager role, you must provide leadership in the analysis and resolution of manufacturing quality system and processes to ensure adequate control and continuous improvement.
- At least a diploma/bachelor’s degree in any related science field
- Minimum of eight years’ experience in a manufacturing and production environment
- Minimum of five years' experience in quality assurance
- Exposure to quality engineering tools and techniques, e.g. SPC, QC tools DOE, ANOVA and Minitab
- Exposure ISO13485 is highly preferred
This organisation envisions a world where their solutions advance healthcare and improve worker and patient safety. To make this world of difference, they leverage who they are as people and what they do as professionals to provide products when and where their customers need them.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate QA Manager job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1503760.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C