Quality Engineer (Japanese Speaking and Writing)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 24 September 20192019-10-01 2019-11-23 engineering Negeri Sembilan Negeri Sembilan MY MYR 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading automotive manufacturer is recruiting a Quality Engineer to lead and manage the quality aspects of the manufacturing plant. Reporting to the Plant Quality Manager, this role requires you to be able to speak and write in Japanese, as you will be working closely with stakeholders from Japan.
About the Quality Engineer (Japanese Speaking and Writing) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading and managing quality inspections and any quality issues based on internal and external stakeholder requirements.
- Manage the clients' specific quality problems and concerns (e.g. quality alert including internal spec-out), raised internally or by the customer, from the beginning of occurrence to completing the deployment of countermeasures with proactive approach in escalated quality issue to serve the best for customer satisfaction
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure quality improvements/good practice is shared and issues are resolved in a common way acceptable to the customer
- Be proactive in continuous improvement and lead improvement projects each year relating to central quality/process improvements
- Build on and improve customer relationships with stakeholders globally
- Administer the collection of data, prepare technical presentation for customers and management
- Constantly monitor quality data using statistical process control processes to look for any points in the assembly process where the process could be trending out of specification
- Using control charts and Pareto charts, identify any quality issues and put fixes in place to reduce waste and scrap due to poor quality products
- Tertiary education in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- At least five years' experience and knowledge in machine manufacturing
- Must be able to converse and write in Japanese (JLPT N1-N3) as the candidate is required to work closely with stakeholders from Japan
- Knowledge of automotive components is advantageous
- Proven capacity to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Good communication skills, able to meet tight schedules and work independently and ability to multitask
- Strong leadership and communication skills with excellent stakeholder management
- Must be hands-on and self-motivated
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Quality Engineer role.
Apply today via email to Parvathee Ponniah at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C