Assistant Supplier Quality Assurance Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-07 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A renowned FMCG manufacturer is looking for an Assistant Supplier Quality Assurance Manager to lead, develop and implement all strategic programmes for product and operating procedures to deliver the highest standards of quality in line with the corporate guidelines and local requirements. In this job, you will report to the Supplier Quality Assurance Manager.
About the Assistant Supplier Quality Assurance Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for the assessment and improvement of a supplier's capability to meet specifications, to ensure the resolution of non-conforming material issues and the technical development of the supply base to meet future requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and promote all quality activities, with focus on meeting consumer requirements and the outcomes expected within the company plan
- To lead the development of the local manufacturing strategy, to support and implement the cluster strategy
- Supervise and control the handling of customer complaints and Non-Conforming Products (NCP) handling in order to ensure that a satisfactory answer is given to customers in due time, in terms of technical explanations to their inquiry and further initiate actions to avoid the repetition of faults
- Conduct Material Risk Assessment (MRA) and maintain the materials quality management standards compliance at the assigned suppliers
- Assess and confirm suppliers’ capability to meet with company’s standards of supply, by performing the SQA audit, reviewing analytical data compliance, performing and review of process capability trial data and verifying that supplier hazard controls are operating effectively
- Address gaps in quality and food standards capability identified through audits and work with the supplier to investigate and resolve material non-conformance to prevent reoccurrence
- Utilise the internal quality management metrics to understand and improve the Quality & Food Safety of the supply base
- Participate in materials, process and product development projects to ensure process and product quality performance requirements are met
- Prepare the development and continuous improvement plans to improve the supplier status
- Supply quality training and education to employees to embed the ownership of quality across the factory and promote the appropriate use of metrics and tools
To be successful in this role, you must have at least five years of quality assurance experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology or related field of study
- Certified ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor
- Minimum five years’ working experience handling quality assurance within a food or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Technical knowledge in GMP, HACCP, Food Safety and Risk Management
- Prior experience in raw materials supplier quality management
- Prior work experience as Food Safety Team Leader is preferred
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multitask and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Has strong leadership qualities and strong stakeholder management ability
- Able to think strategically
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
This company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the globe, being the market leader in their product category.
This is a very challenging Assistant Supplier Quality Assurance Manager role that will be expected to meet the demands involved in developing the business and its strategic directions. If you have a proven track record of strong leadership skills in quality management, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C