Senior Quality Manager
Salary Good Package
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 fmcg Johor Bahru MY MYR 12000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading manufacturer of food ingredients is looking for a Senior Quality Manager to oversee quality management system implementation and QA/QC operations to maintain product quality. This position reports to the Site Director.
About the Senior Quality Manager Role:
In this position, you will promote quality practices, ensure compliance to quality policy through regular audits, awareness programs and training sessions.
- Facilitate Quality Management System (QMS) and play the role of Quality Management Representative (QMR)
- Function as the focal point for liaison with local authorities on quality initiatives and other tasks in compliance with ISO 9001, FSSC 2200, GMP and HACCP
- Lead ISO recertification activities and oversee ongoing quality audits of QMS implementation and compliance audits to detect deviation from established standards and recommend corrective action
- Analyse quality concerns through product inspection, trend analysis, product review, customer feedback and product complaint
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify and communicate product quality complaints/concerns and follow-up on corrective actions
- Review manufacturing records and conduct final product release
- Develop quality assurance plans, identify critical control points and preventive measures, establish critical limits, monitor procedures, corrective actions and verification procedures
- Conduct skill enhancement training for quality improvement and to increase understanding of ISO and GMP guidelines
- Oversee QC functions which include laboratories, incoming, finished product and stability studies
- Support material qualification activities to expedite approval and implementation
- Oversee site validation masterplan implementation
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and formulate appropriate plans to close the gap
To succeed in this Senior Quality Manager role, you will need to have strong experience in managing quality functions (QMS, QA and QC) within food manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in science / technical field of study
- 10 years' working experience in a quality role within food manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, GMP and HACCP requirements are mandatory
- Able to demonstrate strategic planning ability in leading a quality team
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills, good leadership skills, interpersonal skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Good knowledge in interpreting chemistry and microbiology data
- Experienced in auditing and QMS implementation
- Lead Auditor certification will be highly regarded
The company has a strong local and international footprint within their sector. Their dedicated research team addresses the growing market needs through strategic collaboration with industry specialists and has revolutionised the food industry.
If you are someone who is seeing a leadership role and possess good follow-through, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C