Quality Manager (Process Equipment Fabrication)
Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A world leading process equipment fabricator has a Quality Manager job that has just arisen. The role will communicate and enforce the firm's in-house quality procedures, standards/specifications and ensuring compliance with global quality expectations.
About the Quality Manager (Process Equipment Fabrication) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be tasked to lead all QA/QC aspects to ensure products conform to ISO, ASME and other quality standards, as well as rules, regulations and law of local government authorities.
- Oversee overall quality and product certifications covering customer complaints, failure analysis and continual improvement
- Prepare and liaise with authorised inspectors and JKKP inspectors on hydro testing, pneumatic testing and fabrication inspection
- Inspect raw materials and record heat number for materials identification
- Calibrate quality control equipment according to requirements
- Perform and interpret Radiographic and Ultrasonic test
- Conduct shipping inspection on completed products prior to shipment
- Review all designs and drawings to ensure that they are updated and in accordance to code requirements
- Prepare and attend annual audits, joint reviews and perform internal audits
- Review WPS and ISO procedures, conduct test for welders’ qualifications
To succeed in the Quality Manager (Process Equipment Fabrication) role, you will need to have strong team leadership experience in managing quality functions (QMS, QA and QC) within the metal fabrication industry.
- Tertiary education in Engineering related discipline
- Five years' QA/QC experience in process equipment fabrication, with 2 years in a team leadership role
- CSWIP/Welding Inspection Certificate Level II
- Internal Auditor for ISO 9001
- Strong knowledge of ASME codes
- Resilient, high integrity, strong accountability and analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, strong multitasker and highly independent
This organisation is a manufacturer of customised metal based engineering products that exhibits outstanding quality and strength catering into clients in manufacturing, healthcare sectors and belongs to a well known large group of companies.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Quality Manager (Process Equipment Fabrication) job.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C