Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + MNC
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-03-15 engineering Penang MY MYR 48000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Quality Assurance Engineer job has just become available at one of the leading world-leading connector manufacturers based in Penang.
About the Quality Assurance Engineer Role:
In this role, you will be tasked to evaluate existing elements of engineering, manufacturing and systems required to manufacture product. The primary focus is to attack complex issues that affect product quality and/or customer satisfaction. Another key area of focus is developing and implementing systems and procedural changes required to improve overall quality performance and sustainable results. This will involve interfacing with the customers, operations, engineering, and quality.
- Oversee projects related to process and product quality improvements based on internal and external quality indicators
- Drive continuous improvement by developing and implementing systems that improve quality performance and ensure sustainable results
- Oversight of complex measurement systems and methods and coordinating the necessary training associated with those elements
- Execute all phases of DMAIC philosophy, Six Sigma, design of experiment and problem-solving tools
- Analysis of data required to understand a problem and develop solutions. This includes, but is not limited to, quality data, manufacturing process data, dimensional data, engineering data, etc.
- Provide technical inputs for incident investigation considering an integral perspective (manpower, method, machines, materials, measurement), documenting problem, root cause analysis and corrective action
- Drive best manufacturing practices documents, reviewing and approving them for submission and control through training department
- Support the use of control plans and FMEA documents where necessary to sustain exceptional quality levels
To succeed in this Quality Assurance Engineer role, you will need to have prior experience in the quality function.
- An engineering degree (Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical, others) / related technical or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years’ working experience in the quality function
- Candidate with proficiency in the following: GD&T, DFM, FMEA, Six Sigma, Lean preferred
- Preferred with experiences in connector/cable assembly industry
This is a world-leading connector manufacturer that carefully blend products and services, with a rounding out of the “four interconnect zones” focusing on the development and the manufacturing of connectors, cables, optics, RF connectors in Penang.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Much more than just another company, this company puts people first with a commitment to exceptional service, quality products, and convenient design tools. Great progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality Assurance Engineer position.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Lee Ling on +604-6090 506 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1381300.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A