QHSE Manager (Food)
Salary From RM100,000 per annum and above
Location Johor Bahru
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 27 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world leading Specialty Food & Chemical Manufacturer is looking for a QHSE Manager to be based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Operation Director, this role will be essential at maintaining & driving compliance across the plant operation and product quality while partnering with all head of department to instil Food Safety culture.
About the QHSE Manager Role:
As the QHSE Manager, you are responsible for proactively driving programme strengthening Food Safety culture and compliance through active engagement, monitoring and transparent feedback to respective Head of Department and create a safe and enjoyable environment for both people and the company.
- To participate in management decision on the company QHSE food safety policies, objectives and practices
- To be responsible for the compliance with QHSE and food safety standards and to maintain continuous certification of these system
- To ensure all products quality are meeting customer specifications and satisfy customer requirements through quality and food safety management programme
- To be responsible and ensure company QHSE & Food Safety are compliance with federal, state, government and / or any appropriate regulatory law and guideline
- To provide training that would enhance employee's skills and knowledge
- Responsible for the duties direction of Safety and Environment program
In order for you to excel in this role as a QHSE Manager, background in food manufacturing and quality management specifically in Quality Assurance will be essential.
- Minimum five years' experience in a similar capacity
- Degree in Food Technology / Chemistry Skills/Knowledge
- Possess analytical skills to trouble shoot quality issues
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills in English
- Leadership skills and potentials
- Able to work independently as well as being a team player with strong commitment to department harmony
This leading Specialty Food & Chemical Manufacturer in the country and the globe has an outstanding international portfolio which resonate the dynamics of the company to further develop its people and business to the next level of growth. The organisation has a lean structure, highly autonomous environment, and if you have strong influencing skill, you will certainly enjoy it.
If you are a progressive QHSE Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this lean and autonomous manufacturing environment.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125