Consultant Benny Tan
Date posted 15 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within the market, this leader in the precision manufacturing engineering industry is recruiting a QA Manager to join their organization based in Penang. The QA Manager will be leading the quality assurance effort for the company to move from the current configuration to a new best-in-class manufacturing site that will be able to meet demanding customer requirements and ultimately deliver operating profit to the organisation.
About the QA Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to manage and administer the Quality Management System by delivering consistent quality of production through development and enforcement of good QA systems, validation of processes, documentation and managing the QA team.
- Maintain, implement and improve the Company’s Quality standards.
- Ensure implementation and compliance of the Company’s Quality Management System ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO 13485, RoHS and familiar with other Quality professional systems.
- Plan, coordinate and involve in external and internal audits.
- Coordinate customer quality audits.
- Maintain company document control system.
- Manage company calibration system.
- Provide quality related training to company employees.
- Appointed as Management Representative (MR) for the company (if required).
To succeed in the QA Manager role, you will have to have the ability to effectively communicate essential project information to a team of highly skilled engineers and operations management personnel, using a variety of formats.
- Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines, or equivalent work experience of Operations Management from Mechanical related industry – CNC Machining/Rubber/Plastic.
- Minimum seven years of relevant Operations Management and related industrial experience in a lead or management position is highly regarded.
- Demonstrate strong experience in people management and project management.
- Capable of building effective work relationship with diverse employee base.
- Core competencies required: Effective Communication, "Customer-Focus" Vision, Developing and Motivating People, Team Building, bringing out Creativity in Others, Enabling Changes, Good Decision Making and Infuses Pride in Organizational Vision, Mission and Values.
- Team player with experience in managing and working with internal and cross-functional team members to inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, attention to detail, thoroughness, dealing with complexity.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience with ERP system is essential and knowledge of QMS is an advantage.
This manufacturing firm is a public listed organisation that has business interests in high precision manufacturing and automation. They serve a variety of industries such as but not limited to in semiconductor, medical, aerospace, electrical and electronics, and oil and gas industries. They are committed to perform beyond their customers expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting QA Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125