Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 26 September 2016
A leading multinational engineering company specialising in precision parts manufacturing is looking for a QA Manager to lead the quality team. This position reports to the General Manager.
About the QA Manager Role:
In this position, you will promote Quality Management System within the organisation to ensure that parts shipped to customers conform to the required quality standards. The QA Manager will also be managing the customer complaints and evaluate quality beyond the factory to recommend quality improvement activities.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- lead ISO9001 and TS16949 Quality Management Systems (QMS) as well as functioning as the company Management Representative
- manage quality improvement programs with suppliers, subcontractors and customers
- ensure that the QMS are well documented and ready for audit
- support First Article samples preparation and report submission
- work with cross-functional teams to ensure customer requirements are met and implemented
- function as a customer representative to ensure finished good parts shipped comply with customer requirements
- report any non-conformities that may lead to customer issue to the management team
- lead the Material Review Board (MRB) and proactively make decisions on quarantine material
- communicate closely with customers to resolve quality related issues
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
- tertiary qualification in mechanical, manufacturing, industrial engineering or relevant field of study
- five years’ working experience in a quality role within automotive or consumer electronics manufacturing industry
- possess strong troubleshooting skills, excellent leadership skills, interpersonal skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- good knowledge in QC tools such as SPC
- possess a customer focus approach
- strong in ISO 9001 and TS 16949 quality management system
This company is a global leader manufacturing high performance engineering parts that are able to withstand tough environmental conditions for the automotive and consumer electronics sectors.
If you are someone who is seeking a fast-paced working environment and possess good follow-through, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125