Salary attractive package
Consultant Venessa Soon
Date posted 26 September 2016
An exciting SQE Manager job has just become available at one of the leading MNC electronics manufacturing and production organisation based in Bayan Lepas, Penang. Reporting directly to Director of Program Management, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the SQE Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing engineering support for all applicable of Quality Assurance.
- Manages suppliers with exception to procuring material.
- Responsible for supplier corrective action, deviation approval and periodic supplier feedback.
- Implementation and maintain suppliers rating system.
- Conduct and responsible for supplier qualification/ disqualification/ audits.
- Interface with all the sites, initiate and follow up on incoming materials FA request with suppliers.
To succeed in the SQE Manager job, you will need to be investigative with good problem solving and failure analysis skills.
- Degree in Engineering/ Applied Science with minimum 5 years related working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deduce and interpret data and charts.
The US based manufacturing and production organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise provides manufacturing services to companies in the networking /communications, healthcare/ life sciences, industrial/ commercial, and defense / security / aerospace industries. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SQE Manager job.
Apply today or call me at 604 6090 504 to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125