Qualtiy (QA/QC) Executive
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 26 August 2016
A large food manufacturing company is looking for a Quality Executive to manage change control processes and risk assessments to ensure that quality and safety risks are mitigated. This position reports to the Quality Manager.
About the Quality Executive Role:
In this position, you will be responsible to manage and coordinate all change control activities to ensure that the global food safety standards and requirements are adhered to.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- coordinate the implementation and launching of Product Change Control Process related to New Product Development to ensure that all change control phases are approved and action plans are closed prior to commercial run
- review, report and document all specifications related to new product, process, raw materials and packaging materials
- conduct risk assessments for all project phases to ensure all mitigation and action plans are presented and closed prior to commercial run
- manage all artwork approval documentation
- coordinate, conduct and report shelf life studies for all new materials
- ensure verification and validation requirements related to Quality & Food Safety are met
- coordinate and participate in factory trial runs and review trial protocols as per Quality & Food Safety requirements
- organise Quality-In-Design and Change Control training which includes the development of training modules
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
- tertiary qualification in food science or relevant field of study
- one to three years’ working experience in a quality role within food manufacturing industry
- possess strong troubleshooting and analytical approach to problem solving
- exposure to ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO 22000, GMP and HACCP requirements
- team player, proactive and good follow-up
This company is renowned globally for producing high quality consumer products. They are market leaders for their product category and are poised to reaffirm their strong branding through continuous product innovation.
If you are someone who is seeking an excellent learning opportunity and possess strong attention to detail, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125