Senior Project Manager, APAC
Salary MYR264,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1THNCF-01DA91BA
Date posted 24 May 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 food-manufacturing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 264000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A renowned international food manufacturer is seeking a Senior Project Manager, APAC to lead the engineering, equipment reliability and CAPEX project management initiatives across the Asia Pacific region. In this job, you will be reporting to the Head of Global Manufacturing.
About the Senior Project Manager, APAC Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the regional technical committee, spearheading the regional maintenance reliability management, and overseeing all plant upgrade initiatives.
- Lead, manage and coordinate the realisation of engineering projects with contractors, equipment suppliers, external consultants, plants manufacturing, supply chain, procurement and maintenance department, and global functions (Quality, Procurement, Supply Chain and Innovation) departments
- Provide technical and engineering expertise and support to plants manufacturing and maintenance teams
- Participate in the global technical committee, provide training and rolling out regional Maintenance Reliability Management initiatives, including conducting Validation Assessments
- Serve as the Project Manager for any brownfield site expansion project, ranging up to 20 mil USD in Capex which may include plant decommissioning and reinstatement works (including ground remediation works)
- Manage and develop feasibility study for the operational costing for assigned greenfield, brownfield, renovation, and optimisation (cost saving and efficiency) engineering projects
- Drive and support local technical and manufacturing teams for equipment and processing troubleshooting, and continuous improvement of equipment, processes, organisation, efficiency, and ways of working
- Be responsible for overall execution and project management of entire project, including interfacing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure project resources are well-supported, project timelines are met, and project expenditure are kept within budget. Where applicable, execute projects in compliance to company’s standard project methodology
- Ensure the smooth transition and commissioning of the site expansion project with minimal disruption to the business
To be successful in this role, you must have at least ten years of project management experience, preferably within the food manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- At least 10 years of experience in handling engineering projects with the FMCG manufacturing industry
- Strong experience in project management of greenfield or brownfield engineering projects
- Experience or training in maintenance and reliability engineering
- Prior experience in beverage liquid processes equipment is an advantage
- Working knowledge of SAP EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) is an advantage
- Knowledge in continuous improvement techniques and experience in leading these projects operate effectively across different cultures and functions
- Awareness and compliance with general HSE requirements as well as specific HSE requirements related to construction work in food manufacturing plants
- Prior experience managing capital projects ranging from USD 1 million to USD 20 million
- Strong knowledge of cGMP, HACCP, and hygienic design
- Capable of creating and reading drawings and schematics
- Ability to travel within Asia Pacific at least 20-30% of the time.
- Ability to work with relevant stakeholders in projects undertaken
This company is a world leading beverage manufacturer and are renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold in over 80 countries, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are keen on an exceptionally promising regional opportunity to enhance your career in project management and equipment reliability, this Senior Project Manager, APAC role is the one for you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
+603 2303 7043
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023A renowned chemical coatings manufacturer is seeking a Senior Regional CAPEX Project Manager to lead the engineering, equipment reliability and CAPEX project management initiatives across the Asia and Middle East regions. In this job, you will be reporting to the Regional Operations Director.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023One of the country’s largest food manufacturers is looking for a Factory Manager to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives. In this job, you will report directly to the Manufacturing Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 June 2023A leading transportation service provider is seeking a dynamic Head of Rail Reliability to lead all Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) initiatives as part of their overall systems assurance. In this job, you will report directly to the Group COO.
Salary: Up to 500k/annum all-in including incentiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 June 2023An exciting Regional Service Business Leader (HVAC) job has become available in Kuala Lumpur with a reputable international HVAC provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MalaccaDate posted: 29 May 2023An established electric power transmission and telecommunications cables and systems manufacturer is looking for a General Manager to lead all operations and plant improvement initiatives. This position directly reports to the Managing Director.