Senior Project Manager, APAC
Salary MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1902530/001
Date posted 20 February 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2023-03-21 2023-04-21 food-manufacturing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 240000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A renowned international food manufacturer is looking for a Senior Project Manager, APAC to lead the engineering, equipment reliability and CAPEX project management initiatives across the Asia Pacific region. In this job, you will be reporting to the Head of Global Manufacturing.
About the Senior Project Manager, APAC Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the regional technical committee, spearheading the regional maintenance reliability management, and overseeing all plant upgrade initiatives.
- Lead, manage and coordinate the realisation of engineering projects with contractors, equipment suppliers, external consultants, plants manufacturing, supply chain, procurement and maintenance department, and global functions (Quality, Procurement, Supply Chain and Innovation) departments
- Provide technical and engineering expertise and support to plants manufacturing and maintenance teams
- Participate in the global technical committee, provide training and rolling out regional Maintenance Reliability Management initiatives, including conducting Validation Assessments
- Serve as the Project Manager for any brownfield site expansion project, ranging up to USD 20 million in CAPEX which may include plant decommissioning and reinstatement works (including ground remediation works)
- Manage and develop feasibility study for the operational costing for assigned greenfield, brownfield, renovation, and optimisation (cost saving and efficiency) engineering projects
- Drive and support local technical and manufacturing teams for equipment and processing troubleshooting, and continuous improvement of equipment, processes, organisation, efficiency, and ways of working
- Be responsible for the overall execution and project management of entire project, including interfacing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure project resources are well supported, project timelines are met, and project expenditure are kept within budget. Where applicable, execute projects in compliance to company’s standard project methodology
- Ensure the smooth transition and commissioning of the site expansion project with minimal disruption to the business
To be successful in this role, you must have at least 10 years of project management experience, preferably within the food manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical/electrical engineering or a related field of study
- At least 10 years of experience in handling engineering projects with the FMCG manufacturing industry
- Strong experience in project management of greenfield or brownfield engineering projects
- Experience with or training in maintenance and reliability engineering
- Prior experience in beverage liquid processes equipment is an advantage
- Working knowledge of SAP EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in continuous improvement techniques and experience in leading these projects operate effectively across different cultures and functions
- Awareness and compliance with general HSE requirements as well as specific HSE requirements related to construction work in food manufacturing plants
- Prior experience managing capital projects ranging from USD 1 million to USD 20 million
- Strong knowledge of cGMP, HACCP, and hygienic design
- Capable of creating and reading drawings and schematics
- Ability to travel within Asia Pacific at least 20-30% of the time
- Ability to work with relevant stakeholders in projects undertaken
This company is a world-leading beverage manufacturer and are renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold in over 80 countries, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are keen on an exceptionally promising regional opportunity to enhance your career in project management and equipment reliability, this Senior Project Manager, APAC role is the one for you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
+603 2303 7043
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR420,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 20 March 2023A world-renowned FMCG manufacturer is recruiting for a Head of Engineering job to lead and strategise all the maintenance, plant improvement and reliability initiatives within a world-class manufacturing plant. In this job, you will report to the Operations Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 February 2023One of the leading food manufacturing companies is recruiting for a Head of Operations job to be responsible for the general management of production, maintenance, quality, and warehouse, as well as lead the dynamic and continuous improvement of the organisation. In this job, you will report directly to the CEO.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR204,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SepangDate posted: 27 March 2023One of Malaysia’s largest high-tech plastics product manufacturers is recruiting for an Scientist (R&D) job to lead and manage innovation projects and research on new products for a market breakthrough. This position reports directly to the General Manager of R&D Technical.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading plantation group is recruiting for a General Manager, Palm Oil Mill job to lead all engineering transformation initiatives in order to ensure that all the mills across the country are at the optimum level of operational conditions. This position directly reports to the Managing Director.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023An up-and-coming property developer is seeking a dynamic Construction Chief to lead and control the overall project, technical and financial development of major construction projects, ensuring the effective delivery of the projects. In this job, you will report directly to the Managing Director.