Project Manager (Industrial Gas)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1902610/001
Date posted 13 February 2023shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2023-02-16 2023-04-14 engineering Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Project Manager (Industrial Gas) job has become available at an industrial EPCC company, to control project quality, schedule, and budget while supervising and monitoring on installation site work in the ASEAN region.
About the Project Manager (Industrial Gas) Role:
An industrial EPCC company is looking for a Project Manager in ensuring the successful end-to-end delivery of industrial gas projects in agreed time, cost, and quality, with zero safety incidents in the ASEAN region. You will be working closely with internal stakeholder such as HSE, and procurement team, and external stakeholder such as customers, local authorities, and contract vendors.
- Ensure the project charter is developed and communication with stakeholders are done regularly and effectively
- Scope of project includes new plant EPC, relocation, plant revamp, underground pipeline construction, plant modifications and upgrades
- Key deliverables would be safety, ensuring deadline is met and on budget
- Manage and execute projects in collaboration with customers or site owners and plant suppliers
- Collaborate closely with plant suppliers ensuring delivery of engineering packages
- Engage and monitor subcontractors, and supervise site activities jointly with operations team
- Ensure modifications fulfil relevant local statutory and company requirements
- Drive punch listing, acceptance tests and generation of as built documentation
- Perform final handover, handover modifications and complete respective documentation to the local operations team
To perform well as the Project Manager (Industrial Gas), you will need to have strong interpersonal communication skills and prior project management experience in the industrial gas or oil and gas industry.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical or mechanical engineering or a relevant field of study
- At least five years of project management experience within the industrial gas or oil and gas industry
- Open for relocation to project sites
- Objective approach in risk identification, management and problem solving
- Proactive and independent in making decisions
- Good coordination and timely reporting skills
- Great communicator with highly analytical and attentive to detail
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This organisation is a global engineering company. They attribute their success to their high standards of quality.
If you are seeking for a challenging environment to grow your career, this Project Manager (Industrial Gas) position is right for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at JitHow.Chan@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2303 7020 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7020
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Factory Manager job has become available at a leader in agrochemical and fertilisers. This is a role for a someone who is a subject-matter expert in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 21 February 2023A leading chemical company is seeking an Engineering Assistant Manager (Regional) to lead to strategise the maintenance programmes to achieve optimum equipment utilisation and improve reliability. In this job, you will report directly to the Regional Engineering Manager.