Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1886010/001
Date posted 18 December 2022johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2022-12-18 2023-02-16 fmcg Johor Bahru MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading beverage manufacturing company is recruiting for a Project Manager job to lead all activities and key projects relating to all operations improvements. This role reports to the Director of Manufacturing Integration and Engineering.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this role, you will prepare and manage the overall master project programme schedule, integrating work breakdown structure for progress measurement, scheduling, cost estimating and project control to keep all project progress on track.
- Pre-engineering scoping, costing and capital expenditure request document preparation using the appropriate standards, processes and procedures
- Develop and successfully execute project plans in accordance with established schedule, cost and performance standards
- Manage all activities associated with capital project execution to include equipment layout and scope development, vendor selection and requests for quotes, purchase order generation, contractor selection, on-site supervision during the installation and start-up of equipment, and proper tagging and accounting of new equipment
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure that all necessary safe work practices are adhered by all parties
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting (monthly/quarterly)
- Lead strategic short term and long-term capital forecast for the region
- Coordinate training of on-site personnel as needed for system operation and maintenance
- Ensure proper hand-off of completed projects to include as-built drawings, maintenance and operations manuals, and spare parts lists
- Implement and drive process reliability systems in the region by providing guidance to plants on effective implementation and ensures adequate processes and systems are in place for performance tracking, and bench marking of best practices between plants in the region
- Commission the installation with the project team and suppliers and ensure full snag tracking and close out through commissioning, qualification and verification
- Ensure relevant handover documentation is in place such as Original Equipment Manufacturers manuals, training documents and risk assessments
To succeed in this Project Manager role, you must have prior project management experience within the manufacturing environment handling CAPEX projects.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of project management experience within the food manufacturing environment
- Prior CAPEX project management experience within brownfield plant expansions is highly preferable
- Proficiency in Primavera, MS Project and MS Office
- Prior experience handling construction of manufacturing plants is preferable
- Detailed with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadline
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload while delivering high accuracy/quality work
- Positive attitude, independent and fast learner
- Good leadership, skill and able to lead consultant team to accomplish given assignments
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, good leadership and highly motivated
This FMCG company is renowned globally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With iconic brand names, they are one of the market leaders in their category.
If you are seeking an integral, dynamic and crucial Project Manager role with regional travelling opportunities, this is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C