Programme Management Director
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Job Ref 1856920/001
Date posted 24 October 2022penang mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2022-10-24 2022-12-23 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Programme Management Director job opportunity as become available at an electronics manufacturing and production company in Penang due succession planning. Reporting to the Programme Management, Senior Director, this opportunity for a Programme Management Director who is passionate about driving the organisation to promote the company’s corporate culture.
About the Programme Management Director Role:
The Programme Management Director's job scope includes a wide range of responsibilities leading the overall operation to achieve high customer satisfaction, profitable business relationships and sales growth with new and existing customers.
- Direct and lead customer team activities as senior day-to-day customer contact and escalation point, managing customer concerns, following up on corrective actions leading issues to completion
- Direct multiple team tasks, to include but not limited to, continuous improvement programmes, business analysis, quoting and pricing, contract reviews, change management, on-time delivery, inventory and forecasting
- Build customer relationships and business development and collaborate in forecasting and pricing strategies to ensure profitability and attainment of business unit objectives
- Direct new product introduction programs and coordinate or develop applicable proposals and quoting activities
- Directly supervise Account Managers, Programme Managers and Project Specialists and be responsible for their performance reviews and development
- Implement programmes and proactively recommend improvements that lead to continuous improvement in customer satisfaction as measured by the customer
- Interface between key managers of customer team members to ensure effective customer team deployment
- Develop a strong knowledge of the customer’s product, utilisation, strategies and requirements to support transitional activity
To succeed in this role, you need have strong programme management and profit and loss (P&L) accountability experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with at least 15 years of related work experience with over eight years in programme management
- At least five years of leadership role experience
- Must have strong experiences to provide centralised management authority over all business and technical aspects of a customer account
- Solid financial understanding, risk analysis ability, relationship building and project management skills
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding as it is a new start up but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Much more than just another company, they put people first with a commitment to exceptional service, quality products, and convenient design tools progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Programme Management Director position.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-240 2132 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1856920.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Director of Product Development job based in Penang has opened up at a world-leading manufacturing and production company. This company is a key manufacturing service provider to one of the top semiconductors manufacturers in the world.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 25 October 2022An exciting Manufacturing Operations Manager job has become available at a leading multinational manufacturing and production company based in Penang. This role is the key person to lead the operations set-up for the new expansion plant, and is for production and operation manager who experience in back-end semiconductor manufacturing industries.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 24 October 2022An exciting Senior QA Manager job has become available at one of the world’s prominent medical device manufacturers focusing on manufacturing and production operation management in a new establishment in Penang. Reporting to the VP of Quality Assurance, this opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about driving the organisation to greater heights and participating their business expansions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 24 October 2022An exciting Malaysia Site Lead job opportunity has become available at an electronics assembly manufacturing company in Penang due to expansion planning. Reporting to the Chief Operation Officer of Asia Pacific, this is an opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about driving the organisation to greater heights and participating the Malaysia business expansions.