O&G Project Engineer
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamCONTRACTOR
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1850690/001
Date posted 15 September 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2022-09-15 2022-10-15 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 72000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company is currently recruiting for a O&G Project Engineer job to control project quality, schedule and budget while supervising and monitoring construction sites along with the Construction Manager.
About the O&G Project Engineer Role:
An engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company is looking for a Project Engineer to assist the Project Manager in ensuring the successful end-to-end delivery of plant projects in agreed time, cost, and quality, with zero safety incidents. You will be working closely with internal stakeholder such as construction, HSE, and procurement team, and external stakeholder such as customers, local authorities, and contract vendors.
- Monitor quality, schedule and budget of the projects and drive mitigation in case of deviations
- Manage and execute project in collaboration with plant supplier, contractors, HSE team
- Liase with local authority on permit applications and follow up
- Support procurement function
- Supervise site activities with construction manager
- Design coordination between plant supplier, local consultant and contractors
- Construction coordination with contractor
To succeed in this O&G Project Engineer role, you will need to have strong inter-personal communication skills. You need to have project management experience in the manufacturing or oil and gas industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or relevant field of study
- Three to eight years of project management experience within the manufacturing or oil and gas industry
- Open to be situated in the project site in the Northern Region
- Proactive and independent in making decisions
- Good coordination and timely reporting skills
- Great communicator with highly analytical and attention to detail
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This organisation is a global engineering company. They attribute their success to their high standards of quality.
If you are seeking for a challenging environment to grow your career, this O&G Project Engineer position is for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at JitHow.Chan@robertwalters.com.my/call me at 03 2303 7020 to discuss this new opportunity.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 12 August 2022An established machine manufacturer is recruiting for a Project Manager job to drive project commitment in terms of delivery time, cost, quality and customer requirements. This position directly reports to the Group Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 26 September 2022An established bakery ingredients manufacturer is looking for a Technical Support Manager to lead and provide technical advice and support regarding company products, solutions and their applications - including resolving specific technical problems. In this job, you will report directly to the Regional Industrial Sales Manager.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 15 September 2022A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer. In this job, you will oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensure high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 11 August 2022A regional food and beverage manufacturer is recruiting for a QA Manager job based in Selangor, Malaysia. Reporting to the QA Director, this role has the opportunity to be involved in the entire process of obtaining new certification.