Project Management Engineer
Consultant Audrey Ng
Job Ref 1842750/001
Date posted 29 August 2022penang mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2022-08-29 2022-10-28 medical-devices Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Management Engineer job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical and medical device multinational companies to be based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Technical Manager, this is a role for a talent who is a leader in the field.
About the Project Management Engineer Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Project Management Engineer who is responsible for the overall moulding project for key products of the organisation in medical device industry. This person must ensure all aspects of an engineering project, from start to finish, is completed while meeting manufacturing, cost, and timing goals.
- Manage all aspects of an engineering project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget
- For more senior positions, manage all aspects of a large scale, complex, or significant engineering project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget
- Design, communicate, and implement an operational plan for completing the project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; take action to resolve operational problems and minimise delays
- Identify, develop, and gather the resources necessary to complete the project. This may include preparing complex engineering standards, designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets, and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors
- Estimate the costs, resources, and time required to complete an engineering project and monitor activities, allocate resources, and assign tasks to ensure these targets are met
- Liaise with other operational areas in the organisation (for example engineering, drafting, technical) to secure specialised resources and contributions for the project
- Select, and manage the activities of, outside contractors to ensure they are integrated into the project and that the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service
- Conduct project meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team. Set priorities, allocate tasks, and coordinate project staff to meet project targets and milestones
- Coach and mentor project staff and assist them to solve problems
To succeed in this role, you will need to have practical experience in project management in moulding as well as in mould tool design.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/chemical/any other engineering field
- Minimum of two years or more of related work experience in moulding
- Good experience in project management of moulding
- Experience in mould tool design and process validation (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) experience
- Good knowledge in scientific moulding and DFM (design for manufacturing)
- Experienced in documentation (ISO 13485, FDA)
- Good exposure to quality management system and injection moulding machine computer/software system validation
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in pharmaceutical and medical device industry. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused Project Management Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting Product Quality Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Lead of Product Quality Engineer, this is a role for a quality talent who can run quality project management.
Salary: TransportLocation: PenangDate posted: 11 September 2022A global leading manufacturer of advanced high-reliability connectivity solutions is looking for a Technical Programme Manager to join their team in Penang. In this Technical Programme Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 30 August 2022An exciting Senior Application Engineer job based in Penang has opened up in a world-leading manufacturing and production MNC. This role is the key person to support and manage customer projects at new operations in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KulimDate posted: 26 August 2022An exciting Senior Facility Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms in the electronics industry based in Kulim. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is well versed in the maintenance of manufacturing equipment.