Head of Project Management
Salary MYR100,000 - MYR137,500 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1842640/001
Date posted 24 August 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2022-08-30 2022-10-23 engineering Malacca Malacca MY MYR 100000 137500 137500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established machine manufacturer is looking for a Head of Project Management to drive project commitment in terms of delivery time, cost, quality and customer requirements. This position directly reports to the Head of Department.
About the Head of Project Management Role:
In this position, you will be the key person to lead the project team that is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion.
- Ensures that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards and conforming to the objectives of the company
- Takes up projects from Sales team and starts to plan, budget, identify risks, document and liaise with internal and external customers for the timely execution and completion of an installation
- Be the key person to communicate among project teams and ensures the project scope is clearly defined with the committed due date
- When there are project changes, ensures the teams are aligned and information is communicated to all parties involved
- Manages the procurement of materials to ensure on time delivery and within the allocated budget
- Arranges installation and commissioning at customer site, and ensures the project is accepted by customer during final commissioning
- Provides necessary supervision to ensure a smooth transition from project initiation to project completion
To be successful in this Head of Project Manager role, you will need to have strong inter-personal communication skill along with high level of management skill to oversee the project, and be committed to achieve efficient and safe operation in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or relevant
- Five years of experience in project management in the related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great project management skills, and the capability to engage well across functional groups
- Good computer literacy skills (MS-Office and MS-Project)
- Good time management
This global manufacturing company has a strong standing in semiconductor industry and developing more innovative products that are gaining popularity on the global front.
If you are a person who is self-driven and possesses strong leadership skills who is looking to be part of a growing team to bring the company to new heights, this Head of Project Manager role is the opportunity for you.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 September 2022A world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel, gas engines, and turbomachinery is recruiting for a Field Service Engineer job to be in charge of field service work, onshore and offshore. This position directly reports to the Field Service Manager.
Salary: MYR125,000 - MYR137,500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: MalaccaDate posted: 11 August 2022An established machine manufacturer is recruiting for a Project Manager job to drive project commitment in terms of delivery time, cost, quality and customer requirements. This position directly reports to the Technical Director.
Salary: MYR78,000 - MYR104,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 September 2022A world-leading food processing and packaging solutions company is seeking an Installation Engineer to be in charge of all activities on site according to the defined project scope. In this job, you will report directly reports the Manager of Project Management & Implementation.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A renowned retail organisation is looking for a Sustainability Manager to develop and implement the social, environmental, and economic sustainability policies. This position reports to the Head of Corporate Communications and CSR.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022An established pharmaceutical manufacturer is recruiting for a QA Manager job to manage the QA department and ensures effective QA operations. This position directly reports to the Head of Quality Management.