Salary MYR360,000 - MYR600,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1831030/001
Date posted 25 July 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 food-manufacturing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 360000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international food manufacturer is recruiting for a Project Director to develop and execute engineering and CAPEX projects as part of a massive greenfield new plant setup project. This position reports to the Regional Engineering Director.
About the Project Director Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to prepare and manage overall master project programme schedule, integrating work breakdown structure for progress measurement, scheduling, cost estimating and project control to keep all project progress on track.
- Developing and successfully executing project plans in accordance with established schedule, cost and performance standards
- Managing all activities associated with capital project execution to include equipment layout and scope development, vendor selection and requests for quotes, purchase order generation, contractor selection, on-site supervision during the installation and start-up of equipment, and proper tagging and accounting of new equipment
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure that all necessary safe work practices are adhered by all parties
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting (monthly/quarterly)
- Lead strategic short term and long-term capital forecast for the region
- Coordinate training of on-site personnel as needed for system operation and maintenance
- Provide technical support to customers throughout Asia with regards to pallet handling solutions
- Ensure proper hand-off of completed projects to include as-built drawings, maintenance and operations manuals, and spare parts lists
- Implement and drive process reliability systems in the region by providing guidance to plants on effective implementation and ensures adequate processes and systems are in place for performance tracking, and benchmarking of best practices between plants in the region
To succeed in this Project Director role, you must have prior greenfield new plant setup project management experience within the manufacturing environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of 10 years’ project management experience within the food manufacturing environment
- Prior CAPEX project management experience within greenfield new plant setup is highly preferable
- Detailed with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadline
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload while delivering high accuracy/quality works
- Positive attitude, independent and fast learner
- Good leadership, skill and able to lead consultant team to accomplish given assignments
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, good leadership and highly motivated
This company is renowned globally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With such iconic brand names, they are one of the market leaders in their category.
If you are seeking for an integral, dynamic, and crucial Project Director role handling an exciting new plant setup project, this is the role for you.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 June 2022A renowned international food manufacturer is recruiting for an Engineering Manager job to lead all greenfield and brownfield engineering and CAPEX projects in the plants throughout the region. This position will be reporting to the Manufacturing Director.
Salary: MYR400,000 - MYR450,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022A leading chemicals producer is recruiting for a Head of Sustainability, Asia Pacific job to lead, develop and implement the environmental, social and governance sustainability initiatives for the organisation across the entire Asia Pacific region. This position reports to the CEO.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 August 2022One of the engineering and construction companies is looking for a dynamic candidate to take on a General Manager, Contracts job to oversee and be responsible for analysing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and approving the quantity estimates. This position reports to the Construction Director.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR420,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 August 2022A leading property developer is recruiting for a General Manager, QA/QC job to provide strategic direction for the quality management department for all infrastructure construction projects. This position reports directly to the Director of Construction.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 August 2022A rapidly growing airline business is seeking a Head of Flight Operations job to lead all flight operations activities during an exciting expansion phase for the organisation. This job reports to the CEO.