Salary MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 48000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An innovative personal care manufacturing company is looking for a Project Engineer to carry out efficient planning, organising and execution of project works. In this job, you will report to the Project Manager.
About the Project Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for carrying out coordination, commissioning and installation works based on internal stakeholder requirements.
- Liaise with customers/consultants/project managers concerning approval of plans and drawings, acceptance of work, progress of work, problem solving, etc.
- Ensure that a project plan is developed and oversee the project from conception, planning, through to implementation with reference to contractual schedules
- Responsible for managing project schedule and outstanding task details by utilising project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklists and provide regular status updates
- Work within the project team to complete the assigned project in a timely and cost-effective manner complying with the safety and quality policies of the company
- Monitor the works carry out by sub-contractors to ensure the works are according to programme and conformance to relevant specifications, standards and to the approved drawings
- Coordinate with consultants/suppliers/sub-contractors for swift and smooth project implementation transition
- Identify and resolve potential complications within the project and facilitates solutions for resolution
- Coordinate goods delivery with suppliers and installations works with sub-contractors as required
- Attend to all operational matters related to the daily running of the project
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience in project engineering in the manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary education in Engineering
- At least five years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in FMCG
- Proven capacity to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and report project progress and appropriate milestones in a timely manner
- Good communication skills, able to meet tight schedules and work independently and ability to multitask
- Proficient in MS Office applications. Microsoft Project knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Strong leadership and communication skills with excellent stakeholder management
- Must be hands-on and self-motivated
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Project Engineer role.
Apply today to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C