Senior Project Installation Manager
Salary MYR20,000 - MYR25,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 building-and-construction Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 20000 25000 25000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established M&E engineering company is looking for a Senior Project Installation Manager to lead the installation of new systems at project sites.
About the Senior Project Installation Manager Role:
In this position, you will lead all strategic planning aspects of new installation projects to ensure that sales contract, technical specification, project schedule, cost and quality requirements are met.
- Clarify project scope with clients, oversee overall project activities, which includes project management, contract administration, project administration, site management, quality assurance and quality control
- Work with relevant internal departments to address project issues and organise training programmes to improve installation process
- Manage project operations and ensure the smooth delivery of project
- Prepare project costing and maintain a healthy project cash flow
- Monitor construction installation and contractor works
- Participate in project tender, project meetings and ensure progress claims are accurate
- Undertake fiscal responsibility for the projects, including managing budget, expense management, timely invoicing, receivables tracking and monitoring/managing subcontractor expenses
- Review project progress on a regular basis, prepare periodical reports and develop measurement tools as well as processes to ensure quality control
- Lead project team members and work closely with internal/external stakeholders such as government officials, contractors, architects, materials supplier, consultants and field staffs
- Identify training needs for project team members to fulfil the business plan needs
To succeed in this Senior Project Installation Manager role, you will need to have a successful track record of leading new installations of M&E systems from installation, commissioning until project handover/closure stages.
- Tertiary qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering field of study
- At least 10 years' equipment installation project management experience in OEM equipment companies (e.g. HVAC, heat exchangers, boiler system, escalator or elevator systems)
- Ability to multitask effectively, excellent interpersonal skills, influential and possess strong accountability
- Strong problem-solving capability, able to lead a large culturally diverse team and customer oriented
- Good understanding of local regulations and safety requirements
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company is one of the major technology solutions provider within their field and with over 30 years of global experience. They have developed energy efficient solutions to cater to the evolving needs of modern building solutions.
If you are someone who is results-oriented and self motivated, this is a good opportunity to work with a market leader in building systems that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C