Project Manager (Furniture)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A cutting-edge and innovative furniture manufacturing company is looking for a Project Manager (Furniture) to carry out efficient planning, organising and execution of project works. In this job, you will report to the Project Director.
About the Project Manager (Furniture) Role:
In this Project Manager position, you will coordinate various aspects of product development and optimisation which includes coordination, organisation and developing strategies for smooth project executions.
- Plan manpower and resources to implement and coordinate project schedules and installations effectively
- Manage and support projects around the Asia Pacific region
- Liaise with all external and internal stakeholder to ensure smooth project delivery (i.e. production, R&D, clients, contractors, suppliers and installers)
- Ensure that any project and installation issues are quickly and effectively resolved
- Provide training sessions to impart knowledge on handling and installation of products to contractors/installers
- Determine and implement the appropriate corrective action to resolve design, specification, production, delivery or installation errors
- Perform any other tasks assigned by superior and management from time to time
- Ensure all workers are performing the job following the standard operation procedure and safety working procedure
To succeed in this Project Manager role, you need to have a strong understanding of project coordination and management as well as roles of various stakeholders in the manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in mechanical or related engineering fields
- At least five years' experience as a Project Manager in the furniture industry
- Strong working knowledge across all engineering fields with an emphasis on mechanical product development (proficient in SOLIDWORKS and AutoCAD)
- Ability to work in both metric and English systems of measurement
- Excellent command of oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia is required
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable products for customers. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you have project management experience in the furniture industry and enjoy the challenge of managing a fast-track environment, this Project Manager (Furniture) is the role for you.
Apply today to Parvathee Ponniah at Parvathee.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C