Operations Excellence Manager
Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 8000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established food processing company is looking for an Operations Excellence Manager to identify improvement areas for the factory operations (productivity, efficiency, maintenance, product quality, cost).
About the Operations Excellence Manager Role:
In this position, you will manage the proposal and implementation of CAPEX projects in the factory. The scope of this role will also cover supplier and contractor management.
- Coordinate and implement production operations excellence activities
- Liaise with plant leadership team and other operations excellence managers within the region to discuss best practices, identify gaps and to share improvement progress
- Review, analyse and prepare CAPEX proposals (documentations, bidding) for next level approval
- Manage CAPEX project budget, implementation, monitoring and tracking before handover to production team
- Support the implementation of improved maintenance programs and systems
- Cascade regional best practices and new technologies to the factory
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the maintenance programs and systems for continuous improvement
- Support the new product introduction initiatives by evaluating the factory’s capability to produce new products
- Assess and manage new technology adoption for the factory
To succeed in the Operations Excellence Manager role, you will need to have a good track record of spearheading operations improvement projects in manufacturing industry (mechanical centric).
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering field of study
- Eight years working experience in factory project management or operations improvement capacity
- Well-versed in local laws and regulations to implement projects in factory environment
- Proven track record in leading improvement projects from conception to implementation
- Strategic mindset, independent, analytical and critical thinking in problem solving approaches
- Able to troubleshoot issues and possess the foresight to plan ahead
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management capability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
This established company has been a strong global leader for their products and have progressive plans in place to support their next growth phase.
If you are someone who is energised to play an active role in spearheading improvement initiatives to modernise a legacy factory operations, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C