Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 24 June 20192019-07-10 2019-08-23 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading IT infrastructure firm is looking for a Project Manager to lead and manage a smart city project execution from the initial phase until the final handover. This position reports directly to the SVP.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this role, you will take the lead to coordinate various aspects of project management that includes planning, timeline review, fee forecasting, resource scheduling, risk management, internal governance process, stakeholder management and site inspections.
- Ensure proper and efficient contract administration and project management
- Control and monitor cost to ensure project approved budget is maintained
- Prepare detailed baseline schedule, monitor and review project progress and report to management when necessary
- Be fully responsible for the job assigned from pre to post-contract management functions not limited to attending site visits, facilitating procurement activities, liaison with contractors/supplier and authorities
- Review design shop/construction drawings of electrical LV, HT and ELV according to technical requirements in installation and maintenance of products
- Monitor and follow-up with consultants and customers for all relevant approvals on system design, implementation, delivery, claim and payment collection issues
- Lead, guide and supervise team members to ensure proper and smooth project execution until delivery
- Interact and liaise with consultants, customers and all relevant parties to ensure targets set by management are met
To succeed in this role, you must have prior project management experience handling telecommunications infrastructure construction projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Telecommunications/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related field of study
- Eight years of experience in project management handling the development and construction of telecommunications infrastructure projects
- Detailed with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload while delivering high accuracy/quality work
- Positive attitude, independent and fast learner
- Possess good leadership skills and able to lead consultant team to accomplish given assignments
The organisation is a high growth business with several ongoing large-scale projects and plans to expand further across the region. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a strong end-to-end project management experience in relevant sectors and are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment as your next career move, this Project Manager role is the one for you. You will be a part of one of the first smart city projects in Malaysia.
Apply now to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C