Senior Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer (Regional)
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 5000 23000 23000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading building materials company is looking for a Senior Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer (Regional) to manage CAPEX project execution from initial phase until final handover for various sites within the region. This job position is based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer (Regional) Role:
You will take the lead to coordinate various aspects of project management which include feasibility studies, design, planning, implementation and completion.
- Drive the successful closure of projects by ensuring that processes run smoothly, deliverables are met in a timely manner and the overall resources are utilised effectively within project budget
- Establish project plan, scope and budget
- Manage the overall project elements; project milestones tracking, critical path, monitor project progress and project performance vs the project plan
- Develop and implement quality control plan
- Identify potential risks and develop contingency plan to mitigate the risks while managing cost implications, time constraints and customer quality standards
- Ensure that company specifications, group recommendations and regional requirements as well as regulations are implemented as defined in the project plan
- Uphold sustainability management (Quality, Health, Safety & Environment) in according to company policies and local laws/regulations
To succeed in this Senior Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer (Regional) role, you need to have a strong understanding of factory capital project management methodologies.
- Tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering or related field
- Professional project management certification (PMP or PRINCE2) will be highly regarded
- Five to 18 years' project management experience in mining, mineral processing or oil and gas industry
- Managed large scale CAPEX projects either as a PMC, contractor, client, technology provider, corporate PMO or internal project team (site based)
- Good understanding of commercial aspects of renewable energy development
- Proactive, resourceful and detailed in follow-ups
- Highly self-motivated, adaptable and willing to be hands-on
- Able to resolve conflicts, excellent stakeholder engagement capability and interpersonal skills
This international organisation is a world leader and a trusted brand in producing high quality building materials. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to deliver innovative solutions for its customers across the globe.
If you have a successful track record in project management and enjoy the diversity of leading projects from both corporate and site perspective, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C