Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An established engineering firm is looking for a Project Manager to lead the line expansion projects ensuring successful commissioning of the new lines to support their rapid growth plan.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this Project Manager position, you will take the lead to coordinate various aspects of project management which include capacity studies, design, planning, implementation and completion.
- Plan, monitor, prioritise and manage implementation of projects from initiation to completion while ensuring that implementation plans are understood by stakeholders
- Define project scope, objectives, budget and deliverables which support business goals with senior management team
- Identify project resources and determine stakeholder responsibilities
- Develop detailed project plan, resource requirements, identify core project team members and effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Lead regular meetings, manage day-to-day operations of project management which covers close monitoring of project activities, identifying, troubleshooting and resolution of issues, recommendation of corrective actions, task delegation, tracking of project milestones and deliverables, managing project dependencies and the critical path, proactively managing changes in project scope and development of contingency plans
- Ensure project results meets required technical, quality, reliability, schedule and costs requirements/performance
- Monitor project performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions when necessary
To succeed in this Project Manager role, you need to have a strong understanding of the processes and scope of project management for factory operations and roles of various stakeholders in the manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or manufacturing field of study
- At least three years' experience as a Project Manager
- PMP certification will be highly regarded
- Strong track record of project management experience with ability to interpret technical data, finance reports & legal documents
- Strong leadership, influential skills, analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a team player
- Good commercial acumen and results driven
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable and resilient products for heavy duty manufacturing customers. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you have manufacturing or engineering project management experience and enjoy the challenge of managing a fast-track project, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125