Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 24 September 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A multinational real estate firm is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible to manage the project planning, implementation and execution of construction projects. This position reports to the Project Director.
About the Project Manager role:
In this position, you will take the lead to coordinate various aspects of project management that include planning, timeline review, fee forecasting, resource scheduling, risk management, internal governance process, stakeholder management and site inspections.
- Manage the pre-design, design, construction and completion stages of projects
- Efficiently synthesise project information and accurately establish project scope
- Set project costs and productivity benchmark/structures
- Provide a clear plan by establishing objectives and managing project budgeting to achieve the profit targets on projects
- Establish effective working procedures and organisation structure for reporting, responsibility and authority
- Monitor project programs to measure performance and take necessary corrective actions
- Carry out value engineering, buildability analysis and critically review the design and documentation
- Develop good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels to build consensus
- Effectively lead and coordinate project teams
To be successful in this role, you will need to have seven years of project management experience with property developers/contractors working on industrial projects, factories and technology parks.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil/Structural, Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical or related field of study
- Seven years of project management experience with property developers/contractors
- Experienced in construction of industrial projects and factories
- Cross-functional project management concepts, methods and practices
- Strong knowledge of design briefs preparation and contract administration
- Familiar with information technology applications, processes, software (ACAD, MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proactive, resourceful and detailed in follow-ups
- Highly self-motivated, adaptable and willing to be hands-on
- Able to resolve conflicts, with excellent stakeholder engagement capability and interpersonal skills
This company specialises in industrial real estate development and has a strong project portfolio across the regions. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a results-driven professional with strong client-centric skills and an agile approach to project management, this Project Manager role is the one for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mind-set.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125